Details über NITRO Pro Series Anton / T1 Zero 2013 153 cm - Snowboard für Herren
- Profil: Vorspannung (Camber)
- Breite: Normal
- Flex: 2 (weich)
- Terrain: Freestyle
- Shape: Twin
- Zero Camber: If reverse camber is too loose and standard camber is too stiff, then Zero camber is the solution you have been looking for. This highly versatile profile allows you to enjoy the benefits of both camber and reverse camber without sacrificing response for playfulness and vice-versa. Zero camber is quickly becoming the profile of choice for park and urban riders worldwide.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon on rails! With its unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, this proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.
- NEW! Speed Formula HD Base: Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds. All in an ultra clear package for extra crisp graphics.
- Power Core II: The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Bi Lite Laminates: Our rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
Hier erfährst Du mehr über die Marke NITRO