Details über K2 SNOWBOARDING Arrow Kwicker - Snowboard Boots für Damen
Mit dem Womens Arrow Kwicker Boot bringt K2 2014 einen Snowboardboot, der durch seine Boa? Conda Technology und Endo? Construction perfekt für den harten Splitboard/Backcountry Einsatz geeignet ist. Anziehen und Wohlfühlen - just for Girls!Features:
- Schnürung: BOA®
- Flex: 3 (hart)
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Logopatch auf der Zunge
- Boa? Conda Technology: The patented K2 CONDA System allows you to tighten, loosen or adjust your liner on-the-fly ? from outside of the boot! The first time you try this, you?ll wonder how you ever rode without it. How it works: Whether attached to a Boa® reel or part of our K2 Conda? system, the CONDA minimized harness is securely built into the shell of the boot and tightens around the liner to lock your foot in position. Focus is on the superior ankle support and heel hold. The harness lace is threaded through a floating tongue lace guide, allowing riders to customize fit for maximum comfort.
- Endo? Construction: The Endo construction is based on a urethane endoskeletal structure that focuses boot structure and flex into a single engineered part. The result is a structure that flexes and returns without breaking down when compared to the stitch and glue construction of traditional boots. So you get consistent flex and a boot that returns to a neutral riding position quicker and with more energy, which helps you ride longer.
- Lacing System: H3 Boa® Focus
- Liner Lacing: Boa®Conda?
- Liner: Intution? Pro Foam 3D
- Outsole: NEW! Kwicker? Light
- Footbed: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA with Harshmellow?
- Liner fit: Moldable Internal J Bars, Integrated Power Strap